quinta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2013

Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High


Ano de Lançamento: 2007
Versão: Nacional
Gravadora: Island Records
Site Oficial: falloutboyrock.com

TRACKLIST:

01. Thriller
02. The Take Over, The Breaks Over
03. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
04. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me+You)
05. Hum Hallelujah
06. Golden
07. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
08. Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
09. The (After) Life Of The Party
10. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
11. Bang The Doldrums
12. Fame < Infamy
13. You're Crashing But You're No Wave
14. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers
15. Dance, Dance



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

« »
Coma Collection © 2012-2014 | Layout por: AMANDA COSTADELLI | Todos os direitos reservados
Tecnologia do Blogger