quinta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2013

Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree (BR)


 
Ano de Lançamento: 2005
Versão: Nacional
Gravadora: Island Records
Site Oficial: falloutboy.com

TRACKLIST:

01. Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
02. Of All The Gin Joints In All The World
03. Dance Dance
04. Sugar We're Going Down
05. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
06. I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth
07. 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
08. Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
09. Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
10. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
11. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'
12. Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
13. XO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

« »
Coma Collection © 2012-2014 | Layout por: AMANDA COSTADELLI | Todos os direitos reservados
Tecnologia do Blogger